Green Star 5000 Elite – This model 5000 and the Green Star 2000 are our top sellers. If the 5000 is out of your budget please consider the Green Star 2000 as it juices just the same as the 5000 for less money and is a heavy duty juicer.
See our accessories page for items we sell with the Green Star others do not offer, like SS brushes, covers and vacuum pumps, Click Here For Accessories.
NOTE: Due to the manufactures selling policy on the internet we are not able to show you our lower price. Please consider using our short form and we will send you back special pricing. Click Here For That Form. You may certainly always call us too at 888-473-2141. With our low overhead we feel we offer the lowest price on the internet!
Tribest Greenstar Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Juicer is a newly-modernized version of our original Greenstar juicer. It is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy the full health benefits of juicing, whether they are new to juicing or an old hand. With a design inspired by nature’s own masticating system, human teeth, Greenstar Elite’s jumbo twin gears perfectly mimic the way that your own teeth break down food. The juicer does all the work so that you can take in all the nutrients and enzymes without wasting any energy of your own.
Greenstar owners expect only the best from Tribest products, making Greenstar machines reputably one of the world’s best juice extractors and most efficient food processors. By adding a third stage to the juicing process, Greenstar Elite is the world’s only juice extractor utilizing the same bioceramic and magnetic technology found in regular twin gears but in a revolutionary advanced jumbo twin gear set which offers you not only the freshest tasting juice from your produce but also maximizes your juice yields from various fruits and vegetables compared to the original two stage system.
What’s the Difference between Mastication & Complete Mastication?
There are many juicers that claim to be masticating juicers, and to a certain extent, what they claim is true. Most of these “masticating” juicers — single-auger, horizontal, or vertical — employ an auger or a dual gear system that works to crush produce and press the juice out. These so called “masticating” juicers are missing crucial steps in their juicing process and fall short of being a complete mastication system. Comparing these features to the human mastication system, such incomplete masticating juicers only utilize the molar (crushing) function and lack the incisor (slicing) and canine function (cutting function. Juicing with these kinds of juicers would be comparable to chewing only with your molars, or even just your gums. For this reason, Tribest offers the Greenstar Elite as a Complete Mastication juicer providing all 3 steps of the mastication process.
Pocket Recesses and Cutting Points on Twin Gears
The Greenstar Elite provides revolutionary stainless steel twin gears with special points to replicate the human mastication system. Firstly, the teeth of the twin gears were designed with special pocket recesses to aid in processing hard vegetables like carrots. This also creates a sharper edge at the initial grinding process and reduces the amount of strain exerted by the motor when processing harder produce. Secondly, cutting points have been placed on the gears allowing it to extract juice more efficiently and to handle sinewy vegetables like celery without getting tangles or clogged.
Pressure Adjustment Mechanism
The Greenstar allows you to easily adjust the amount of pressure that is required for pulp ejection in order to effectively handle a wider variety of produce without jamming or clogging. Different types of produce require a different amount of pressure within the juicing chamber in order to be most efficiently processed. The Greenstar allows you to adjust the amount of pressure without having to stop juicing- allowing you to use a wide variety of produce in one session for your maximum convenience.
Nylon Safety Buffer
Unlike ordinary dual gear juicers, Greenstar’s Elite twin gears feature a nylon safety buffer which serves as a crucial element of the high-quality design of the Green Star. Creating a buffer between the gears to ensure that the two metal gears do not come in contact with each other. The stainless steel gears are separated by a margin of 4/1000 of an inch at all times during operation in order to prevent any stainless steel shavings from inadvertently entering into the juice or the pulp.
Greenstar’s Complete Mastication System
Unlike other incomplete masticating juicers, the Greenstar juicers are equipped with all the functions of a complete mastication system. The powerful design of the Twin Gears makes it easy for the Greenstar to exercise a mastication that imitates the human teeth. The pocket recesses were created for slicing (incisors), the cutting points for cutting string cellulose (canines), and the gear teeth base for crushing (molars). These three processes portion produce into smaller pieces for easy juicing and cut stringy vegetables down for trouble-free processing and ejection (preventing produce from tangling around the gears and jamming up the pulp ejection system). Not only does the Greenstar Elite utilize the complete 3 stages of the mastication, but also adds a new mixing stage. In the mixing stage, the broken down produce to interact and activate, thereby increasing the nutritional value of the juice to its maximum.
Exclusive Magnetic and Bioceramic Technology
The Greenstar Elite features exclusive magnetic and bioceramic technology that allows it to extract juice of higher nutritional content. The magnets create a focused magnetic field that rearranges clusters of water so that it can latch on to more of the valuable vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients and extract it into your juice. The bioceramic material inside the twin gears utilize the kinetic energy of the turning gears to emit far-infrared- the wavelength at which water and all organic material naturally oscillates. This has a stabilizing effect on your juice by delaying oxidation and allows your extracted juice to remain fresher longer. With the Greenstar Elite’s Jumbo Twin Gears, the juice can stand up to 72 hours in the refrigerator with a minimum loss of nutritional value.
With the Greenstar Elite’s list of features and innovative design the Greenstar Elite offer unprecedented versatility not only in what you can juice but that you can create in your kitchen! The Greenstar has the capability to create wonderful recipes such as nut butters, sorbets, as well sauces and pate. The twin gears act as a food processor breaking down the produce to create a delicious dessert or snack for you and your family.
- New Sleek Design – The new modern lightweight streamlined look matches to any kitchen counter complimenting your kitchen style and design.
- New Locking Mechanism – By changing the locking system from removable turning knobs to a stationary latching system, the new one snap step offers optimum convenience and an easier way to assemble and disassemble the machine.
- Added Safety – Greenstar Elite prevents injury by eliminating your chances of interacting with moving parts by including a safety switch system attached to the safety hood, which disables operation when the hood is removed. Also, all the parts that touch food are BPA-Free.
- Easy Clean Up – By combining parts through the new sleek design, there are fewer parts, which means there is less to clean. Additionally, the included safety hood can be used as a basket to cradle the juicing parts after cleaning providing you with storage space for drying without taking up any additional space on the counter.
- New Easy Grip Outlet Adjusting Knob – The knob has been re-designed to include easy grip ridges so you can easily grasp, turn and manually control the pressure inside the machine quickly so you can juice a wider variety of fruits and vegetables of different consistencies.
- Higher Yields – Designed to maximize the yield and nutritional value of your juice, Advanced Heavy Duty Jumbo Twin Gears, with the same magnetic and bioceramic technology as the original twin gears, extend the juicing process from two to three stages – crushing, mixing, and pressing.
- Increased Versatility – By adding the mixing stage in between the crushing and pressing stages, juicing soft fruits has now become much easier and more effective.
- Juicing Knob
- Breadstick Knob
- Fine Screen
- Coarse Screen
- Homogenizing Blank (Open Blank)
- Breadstick Blank (Closed Blank)
- Exclusive Jumbo Twin Gears
- Glass Juice Pitcher
- Drip Tray
- Plastic Plunger
- Wooden Plunger
- Stainless Steel Strainer
- Flat Cleaning Brush
- Regular GS Cleaning Brush
|Product||Greenstar Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Complete Masticating Juicer|
|Juicer Type||Horizontal Twin Gear Masticating Juicer|
|Motor Power||200 Watts|
|Voltage||Available in 120V and 220V|
|Weight||27 lbs. (12.25 kg)|
|Dimensions||18.6″ W x 6.8″ D x 12.4″ H|